Nov 24, 2008

Neobux Payment proof

After long hours of clicking ads in so many ptc sites, today I got my first payment from Neobux and that too instantly. But even though I'm happy to see my first payment, considering the long hours I've spent on internet for clicking ads, it's still no near to what I've spent. So am pondering over the idea of whether continue clicking ads or to continue with it like crazy.

I'm disheartening anybody and this is just my personal opinion and so someone out there who has lost hope on many other ptc sites, the below payment proof can boost them up.

Anyways for the payment I've received from neobux, see the proof below:

1 comment:

Vandana Rawat said...

Ya neobux is the only ptc which i know truly pays. by the way see my blog and you will see google ads there
http://wendy-geniunehelp.blogspot.com/
You need just gmail account for adsense. Please comment on my blog. Nobody commented it yet